1) The outstanding work for the poor and deprived performed by the sanstha, in the spirit of the Missionaries has been honoured with " Dalit Mitra Puraskar " (1993-1994) by the state Govt,
2) " Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar award (1994) by Govt. of India.
3) "Shahu Puraskar " (1998) by the Rajarshi Chh.Shahu Memorial trust, Kolhapur
4) " Adarsha Shikshan Sanstha " Puraskar (2000-2001) by the Govt of Maharashtra,
5) Shri Sant Gadge Maharaj Seva Puraskar(2001-2002) by the Shri Sant Gadage Maharaj Mission, Mumbai and recently , Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra open University, Nasik has conferred its accolades in the form of" Shikshan Maharshi " Dr. Panjabrao Upakhya Bhausaheb Deshmukh Smriti Puraskar (2003) for its exemplary services in the field of education. The masses have unbounded love and faith in its mission. They have actively supported and blessed the mission to have spread itself into a vast branch-work like that of the Banayan Tree, the emblem of the Rayat Shikshan Sanstha.It is the visible embodiment of the wishes and aspirations of the "Rayat" of the land. Its mission is not merely imparting instruction to pupils but training useful citizens who will discharge their duties in a worthy manner. True education implies a harmonious development of the Head, the Heart and the Hand. Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil's educational vision and philosophy will guide not only the Indian continent but also the rest of the under-developed countries in the third-world.
6) Shikshan Maharshi Dr. Panjabrao Upakhya Bhausaheb Deshmukh Smruti Puraskar 2003 - byYashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik.
7) Excellence in Education Award-2011- by Dr. D.Y. Patil Pratishthan, Navi Mumbai.
8) Shahu, Phule, Ambedkar Puraskar - 2012-13 by Government of Maharashtra
9) Jivangourav Puraskar - 2013-14 by Maharashtra Foundation (America & Sadhana Trust)