Education to all the classes of society, especially to the downtrodden, economically and socially backward sections of society
There is a need to reconsider the present education at all its levels. The globalization and liberalization have changed all the concerns and references. It is necessary to deviate from the traditional methods and use the new methods and technology for imparting education. In view of this the Rayat Shikshan Sanstha has actively started the process of adjusting with new trends.
Objectives of the Sanstha:-
· The quality improvement programmes at 10th and 12th levels for strengthening teaching-learning.
· Making changes for improvement in quality merit right from 4th std. onword through various teaching aids and resources.
· Orientation and training programmes for the teachers on the new methods and techniques of teaching.
· Providing at least one job oriented course to the students along with conventional university courses/degrees.
· Starting courses specially for girls in all colleges to make them self reliant, to stand on their own.
· Introduction of system to prepare students competently for competitive examinations.
· Framing new short term courses related to management studies.
· Making MS-CIT course available to know the needs of BPO services and for the preparation of software. MOU with bio-technology institutions and universities.
· Paying attention on the changes occurring after 2005 and retaining leading position of the Sanstha in the process of modern education.